If you are a patient or visitor who speaks a foreign language, this page provides the essential information for you.
Be sure to read our welcome brochure
It contains practical information on
- access routes and parking
- what you should bring with you for your hospital stay
- the types of hospital stays
- information on quality patient care
- the cost of your stay
At the bottom of the page you can find one or more brochures that have been translated to English
If you come from a different country and are not a member of a Belgian mutual health insurance fund?
Then be sure to have a look at this page.
Do you have any questions about health care in Belgium?
On the International House Leuven website, you will find answers to the following questions:
- What do you need to know about the Belgian health care system?
- Emergency medical services in Belgium
- How to choose a doctor?
- How to choose a pharmacist?
- How to choose a dentist?
- Where to get medical assistance?
Do you have specific questions?
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org