Agreements with visitors
To ensure rest and recovery for our patients, we ask you to respect the agreements below.
Please respect the general visiting arrangements and avoid crowds in the hallways and in the room.
We attach great importance to quiet in our hospital, which is an important part of the healing process.Afdrukken
We expect all our employees to have respect for our patients and their loved ones.
- That respect goes both ways. Please show respect for our employees and the infrastructure.
- We do not tolerate discrimination, aggression or other threats.
The care will continue during your visit. We kindly ask you to voluntarily leave the room when a doctor or nurse needs to administer care.Afdrukken
Smoking, drugs and alcohol prohibition
Smoking is strictly prohibited in the hospital and in all patient rooms, common areas and at the entrances of the hospital. If you nevertheless wish to smoke, you can use the covered smoking area in the courtyard.
The use of alcohol and drugs is also not allowed in our hospital. People under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be refused entry to the hospital.Afdrukken
- Do not come to the hospital if you are sick.
- Wash your hands before entering the room and use alcohol gel in the room. Do the same when you leave the room.
- Due to the risk of infection, we ask you to use the sanitary facilities in the hallway and not the toilet in the patient's room.
- Pets are not allowed in the hospital, with the exception of service dogs. An official certificate must be presented to the nurse for these animals.
- Keep things tidy. Our maintenance staff make every effort to keep the hospital clean. Respect their work and keep hallways, toilets and rooms tidy.
Please respect the privacy of our employees and other patients. Recording our staff and other people present is prohibited, as is the use of hidden cameras.Afdrukken
We ask you to respect these agreements.
Do you have any questions or concerns? Please speak to our employees in a respectful manner. Verbal or physical aggression will not be tolerated.